Keep your hair, and the planet, healthy with the zero waste Ratanjot and Slippery Elm Fix & Hydrate Eco Conditioner Bar .Our brand-new Fix & Hydrate Conditioner Bar is your new hairstylist now! Your own hair conditioner for washdays!
Use it once, pump up the volume and slay all-day! It's a magic potion packed in a Conditioner bar, handmade with love using 99% natural ingredients. Your new self will love this signature hair conditioner best.
Here's why you need to get our best hair growing conditioner:
- Restores and strengthen roots and hair
- Makes your hair manageable
- Reduces hair fall
- Encourages growth of strong hair and reduce the chances of baldness
Exclusive Benefits: Our hair conditioner best is a class-apart.
- Is travel-friendly
- Made with naturally derived ingredients
- Cleanses and conditions the scalp and hair
- Cruelty free
How to use this hair conditioner every washday :
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Take the bar and apply it on your hair starting from the top till the ends including the sections from ear to ear.
- Leave it for 2-15 minutes and let this hair conditioner best do its magic.
- Rinse it off gently and enjoy your hair Queens and Kings
Get this helping hand to condition your hair! Use our Fix & Hydrate Conditioner Bar once and you'll know why it's the hair conditioner best.
Shop yours now!
*it doesn't stain or color hair
Ingredients: Packed with organic ingredients, our best hair growing conditioner will give you nature feels.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Polyquaternium-7, Silk Amino Acids ,Cetrimonium Chloride , DL-Panthenol , Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glycerine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil , Fragrance (essential oil mix) , Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid
Herbal Infusion: Our exclusive best hair growing conditioner is contains a blend of 3 super herbs
- Herbal Infusion - Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Alkanna Tinctoria (Rantajot) roots, Ulmus fulva (Slippery elm) bark extract , Tocopherol.